If you’re like most people, you probably use Pinterest to find recipes, DIY projects, and fashion inspiration. But what you may not know is that Pinterest can also be a powerful tool to make money. Of course, you’re not going to get rich quickly. But put in the time and effort. You can definitely make some extra cash by using this popular social media platform.
You can make money on Pinterest by promoting products and services that you believe your audience will find valuable. Additionally, Pinterest is a very effective way to drive traffic to your online storefront, but it’s not as straight forwards as you might think.
Here are a few tried and true methods to get you started:
Pinterest is an excellent platform for promoting products and services because its users are actively engaged in finding and sharing new ideas. To successfully sell your products or services on Pinterest, you’ll need to create exciting and engaging pins that capture the attention of Pinterest users.
Don’t forget to use keywords in your pin descriptions so that people can find your pins when they search for related topics. You can also use Pinterest to drive traffic to your blog or other online content. By creating pins that link to your blog posts or website, you can increase the visibility of your storefront and attract new customers.
An affiliate link is a particular URL that allows an affiliate to track referrals and earnings. When a customer clicks on an affiliate link, they are taken to the merchant’s website. You are credited with a commission for any sales generated.
For example, if you have a pin about a new dress that just came out, you could include an affiliate link to where people can buy the dress. If someone clicks on your link and buys the dress, you earn a commission.
The best way to become an affiliate on Pinterest depends on your niche, audience, and goals. Make sure that you choose products that fit well with the overall aesthetic of your Pinterest page. Focus on providing value in your pins and descriptions. Rather than simply promoting a product for its own sake.
Try to include helpful tips, tricks, or information to help your audience. Suppose you’re an affiliate for a clothing company. In that case, you could write a blog post about how to style the clothes for different occasions. This will help show your audience that you’re not just trying to sell them something and are invested in helping them look their best.
To maximize your earnings, track your results to see which pins and affiliate products are performing well to help you adjust your strategy over time.
If you have a personal brand or product, there are a few different ways to make money on Pinterest by collaborating with influencers. Collaborations increase the visibility of your products and services. Try joining group boards to help promote each other’s content. Another way is to guest pin on each other’s boards or create a joint board. Whichever way you decide to collaborate, make sure you’re clear on what you hope to achieve and that both parties are benefitting equally.
You can set up sponsored pins on Pinterest, where businesses pay you to promote their products or services. This can be a great way to monetize your platform if you have a large following. To set up sponsored pins, simply create a campaign within your Pinterest account and start promoting the products or services that you’re paid to promote. Again, make sure that you’re clear on what you’re promoting and that your followers will be interested in the products or services that you’re promoting.
If you have printables or digital products like ebooks and study guides, you can promote them on Pinterest. To sell digital products on Pinterest, simply create a board devoted to the product you’re selling and include plenty of high-quality photos representing the material. Then, add a link to where your product can be purchased.
If you’re an expert in a particular area, you can also advertise consulting or coaching services on Pinterest. This can be done through one-on-one sessions or by creating and selling courses. If you’re providing consulting services, make sure that you’re clear on what your services include and what your clients can expect to receive from you.
1. Use high-quality images: This is a must if you want your pins to stand out from the rest. People are visual creatures, and they are more likely to repin an image that looks appealing. Ensure that your photos are well-lit, clear, and accurately represent your pin’s content.
2. Create interesting pins: To get people to repin your content, you need to create interesting and shareable pins. Think about what kinds of things people want to see on their feed, and then develop pins accordingly. Remember to use keywords so that people can easily find your content.
3. Use rich pins: Rich pins are a great way to add more information to your pins, and they can help you make money on Pinterest. Rich pins include extra information such as the price of an item or the ingredients in a recipe. This can be helpful for people who are looking to buy something or who want to know more about what they’re seeing.
4. Join group boards: Group boards are a great way to reach a wider audience with your content. When you join a group board, your pins will be seen by all board members. This can help you get more repins and, ultimately, make more money on Pinterest.
5. Promote your products: If you have your own products, promote them on Pinterest! You can create pins that link directly to your website, and you can even offer discounts or coupons to encourage people to buy from you.
6. Schedule your Pinterest posts with Publer
No matter what method you choose to monetize your Pinterest account, ensure that, you’re providing value to your followers. If you’re not providing value, you won’t be able to build a large following or make money from your Pinterest account. So, always keep your followers in mind and ensure that you provide them with content they’re interested in. Thanks for reading! I hope this article was helpful to you.
Subscribe to our newsletter, and we'll keep you up-to-date on our newest
game-changing features and special offers. Plus, you'll be the first to know
about the latest social media trends, tips, and tricks.