LinkedIn is the perfect place for B2B marketers to grow their businesses. But to stay ahead of the game, you must be consistent with your presence and schedule Linkedin posts. This can be a lot of work, but there’s a way to automate your LinkedIn content to keep your profile active without all the hassle.
In this article, we’ll show you how to use Publer to schedule your posts on the LinkedIn platform.
Why Scheduling LinkedIn Posts Is a Game Changer
Creating content for your LinkedIn posts can be time-consuming. Aside from researching, writing, and designing your post, you also have to to think about when to post them so that your audience actually sees them. But scheduling your posts ahead of time is a total game-changer. Here’s why:
Supercharge Your Efficiency
Scheduling your posts is a great way to stay on top of your content strategy and ensure you’re giving your audience the best possible content. Plus, it only takes a few minutes to set up your scheduler tool, so it’s easy to track how well your posts perform and make any necessary adjustments. If you have multiple social media accounts, scheduling your posts can help you manage them more efficiently.
Create Content in Batches
LinkedIn scheduling is great for when you want to make a bunch of content and have it all lined up to go. You can decide how often you want to post, whether once a week or once a month. You can mix things up with images, videos, and plain text to see what works best for your audience.
Being Consistent Almost Effortlessly
Staying active is key to keeping your followers engaged. Scheduling your posts allows you to ensure users have a consistent profile they can rely on. You can quickly identify any gaps in your content and update accordingly.
Drive Engagement and Grow Your Followers
If you want to increase engagement and grow your followers, staying relevant is the way to go. Scheduling posts on LinkedIn not only allows you to manage scheduled posts but also stay on top of trends so you can always incorporate topics that are most talked about within your industry.
How to Schedule LinkedIn Posts With Publer
Publer makes it easy to post and schedule content and track insights and analytics. Publer works with not only LinkedIn but all top-tier social media channels.
Here are a few ways to use Publer’s scheduling feature to your advantage on Linkedin:
With Publer, you can schedule your posts in advance so they go out at the date and time of your choosing. Here’s a quick guide on how to do it:
- Go to your dashboard and click on “Create.”
- Select LinkedIn from the list of social media accounts on the left side of your screen.
- Start creating designs for your posts the way you like them. Once done with your design, click on “Schedule” from the dropdown menu.
- You can click “Manually select the time” or choose an available time slot and click “Schedule” to set the time.
If you don’t like the idea of manually scheduling your posts, Publer can do it for you! Just keep a posting schedule with select timeslots to activate this feature. Here’s how to do it:
- When you’re ready to post, head to the ‘Create’ tab. Here, you can design your post for LinkedIn.
- Once you’re happy with it, click ‘Schedule’ and select ‘AutoSchedule’ from the drop-down menu.
- Choose a label and hit ‘Schedule’ again. You can either schedule your post at the top of the queue or schedule it for a specific date range.
Auto-Schedule Posts in Bulk
Auto-scheduling posts in bulk in Publer is easy! Here’s how to do it:
- Create the post in bulk and choose LinkedIn.
- Choose Auto-Schedule from the drop-down button.
- Choose the Label and AutoSchedule settings for the posts.
- Select the “Apply to all posts” option and click “Save,” or manually pick which post to auto-schedule before hitting “Submit.”
Did you know that you can also repost your LinkedIn posts using Publer? Publer’s Recycle feature lets you do this easily. You just need a posting schedule and some time slots.
Here’s how you can recycle a post:
- Go to your dashboard and click “Create.”
- Go to LinkedIn and click the drop-down button and choose “Recycle.”
- Choose the label containing the time slot you have set and select the number of times the post will be reshared.
- Design your post and upload your chosen image if you want to recycle a post with the photo attached.
What’s the difference between a recurring post and a recycled post? A recurring post is something you need to post at the exact same time, over and over again. This is perfect for reminders you want to share before an event or a weekly sale.
Here’s how to create a recurring post:
- Go to the dashboard and click “Create.” This time, choose the Recurring mode from the drop-down arrow.
- Identify the recurring frequency of the post, whether weekly, monthly, etc. If you choose to repeat weekly, you can select the day you want the post to be reshared.
- Choose the duration for the post to recur and click “Schedule.” You can update it under Posts and then Recurring in Settings. You can restart the recurring post once it expires.
LinkedIn is a great place to connect with executives, managers, and professionals to drive sales for your business. By using scheduling tools like Publer, you can focus on refining your content and expanding your reach to a wide range of potential customers. Scheduling LinkedIn posts with Publer can offer many benefits to your business:
- Focus on improving content strategy.
- Stay active to keep users engaged.
- Keep up with relevant trends to produce fresh content.
- Analyze insights and make adjustments.
- Schedule, Recycle, and Recur posts in bulk.
Did you find this useful? Check out our blog: Auto Schedule: Because Manually Scheduling Your Posts is Still Time-Consuming and learn more about how automation can help you manage your accounts.