Sometimes a tweet is not enough to express what you really want.
Back in 2017, Twitter started providing threads as an option and it became more user-friendly over time.
Starting today, you can create and schedule Twitter threads through Publer.
| NEW: You can prepare some bulk content with just a few clicks, by allowing the built-in Spintax Generator provide new content based on the keywords that you provide.
A Twitter Thread is a group of tweets connected to each other. Twitter users know that some media used in the middle of a thread would engage people more.
Threads are considered a huge opportunity for whoever wants to share more information on Twitter. We know how bits of tweets can represent an experience, that’s why keeping on tweeting on the same thread will boost everyone’s trust.
A key to a successful thread? Quality content.
Using threads will only save your content for a longer time. This is how you can create a thread on Twitter:
People are always looking for ways to ease their online experience. When it comes to Twitter, the only thing users want is to have more than 280 characters available or edit their tweets. Well, we already know how the editing part works.
Publer makes it easy to create, schedule, and publish multiple Twitter threads. Splitting the text and posting it on Twitter has never been smoother.
You can schedule up to 15 tweets per thread via Publer.
If a tweet that contains text, some media, and emojis isn’t enough, here’s where threads come in handy. You can either create multiple threads at a time or schedule some for later.
Publishing an entire thread at once will display a fully described announcement.
The interesting part of creating threads is that each of them still has meaning separately.
Scheduled threads will boost everyone’s curiosity. Think of a new update/sale that you’re about to display and here’s where your followers start engaging with the tweets.
1. Easier to read. Everything you need to share with your followers is grouped and easy-to-find.
2. Scheduling threads at different times will continue to show your tweet on top of the user’s feed.
3. It triggers people to wait for what’s next – *Amazing* for a new feature reveal.
4. Each tweet on a thread can get comments or retweeted.
– If you have recently taken part in an event, you can schedule threads based on what happened during the award announcement, what really impressed you, how many participants there were, etc.
– Write every step on how to use a specific tool/service you’ve recently launched or are providing
– You can add the source of information you added on a blog article
– Add relevant and trending hashtags, by using the #hashtag generator you can find as a built-in functionality on Publer
Except for Twitter threads, you can create and schedule 2 follow-up comments on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Here’s a new update: You can customize comments per each social account!
Twitter – 5 Tricks You Aren’t Taking Advantage Of
Subscribe to our newsletter, and we'll keep you up-to-date on our newest
game-changing features and special offers. Plus, you'll be the first to know
about the latest social media trends, tips, and tricks.