It’s almost summer and we need some good vacations as well as a nice and fresh-looking social media presence.
As always, we got your back. We’re here to introduce the Social Media Holiday Calendar for June 2022. And we couldn’t be happier about what’s coming.
We got a long list of incredible inter/national holidays and awareness days.
Some Quick Social Media Holiday Post Ideas For Your Brand This June 2022:
- Share kudos to your colleagues, leader, or your favorite brand on LinkedIn.
- Write a positive review for a digital product you’re using daily.
- Create some fun TikToks. Show how one can waste money on shopping until you realize that shipping costs a few extra bucks.
- Showcase your top tricks to boost sales on your e-commerce site.
- Write a long article where you explain what Juneteenth is: how and why it started.
- Share famous quotes about the day or promote a local event dedicated to Juneteenth.
- Promote a local Yoga studio.
- Educate your community about Yoga’s benefits for the mind and body. Create Instagram/Facebook carousels, TikTok videos, or organize a webinar.
- Boost awareness about the PTSD symptoms, statistics, and how it can be avoided.
- Prepare some informative or funny TikTok videos about PTSD. We’re sure people will love those!
- Share the story of how social media started and why it’s important.
- Promote important stats about social media algorithms, demographics, etc.
Here’s how Publer helps leverage every social media holiday in June:
- Find all relevant hashtags across the virtual calendar on your profile. Click on each of them to create a brand new post. The hashtag will be automatically attached. Add visuals, some information, and off to schedule!
- Get new content ideas in the Content section so you can share relevant news/events with your audience.
- Create funny memes by using the in-built Canva and VistaCreate integrations.
Social Media Holiday Calendar June 2022 – Download for FREE
Social Media Trends This Week
Short Video Content is the New Hit!
Keep Your Feed Fresh With 18 Creative LinkedIn Post Ideas