Among all tools that help marketers make the most out of their time and effort, here comes another one that will definitely come in handy.
Publer is now officially supporting WordPress post scheduling, whether you have a self-hosted site or a blog that’s hosted on it.
WordPress is one of the major website creation platforms that allows you to elevate your brand’s reputation. You can create your own WordPress blog even if you can’t code, thanks to platforms such as Elementor.
Whether you’re a blogger, want to write updates/news regarding your niche, or you’re just passionate about it – Publer will help you create, share, and reshare all blog articles.
Main elements that Publer offers for this new feature:
Title (up to 60 characters); Main content (reposition/drag easily); Text (paragraphs of information and thoughts); Headers; List; Table (keep stats organized); Delimiter (the end of a thought/section); Media; Raw Html (Publer will automatically generate it for you); Quote (highlight a great phrase, quote, or milestone); Add a thumbnail image along with the excerpt; Choose the Category and Tags (filter and find everything easily)
If you’re still wondering, here’s why you should schedule WordPress posts:
- Timezone issues and consistency on-peak hours – You know exactly when your audience is online and when you get the most engagement.
- Collaborations – Planning a new important collab with a huge company and/or influencer?
- Vacation – Scheduling is always a good idea if you don’t want to miss out on reaching potential customers while on holiday.
Extra advanced tools you can use for your WordPress post scheduling routine:
- Diversify your content with Spintax. Prepare 10x amount of articles in 2 minutes. All you need to do is browse and find relevant words/synonyms for the spinner to select.
- Increase blog traffic and drive engagement with Auto-Share. Cross-promote and share the articles across all socials so you can boost engagement and traffic toyour blog.
- Easily upload and store visuals using Media Library. You can prepare a nice and attractive thumbnail for your new article, as well as some other visuals across the paragraphs, i.e using VistaCreate (Crello) or Canva.
- Discover trending topics through Content Suggestion. If you’re feeling fresh out of ideas, then simply browse for an important topic based on the desired location, language, and niche.
Yeap, too much information to absorb in 5 minutes. But, you’re now all prepared to sky-rocket on your niche!
Click here to learn how to use all the necessary tools to create a WordPress blog article using Publer.
💡 WordPress integration makes Publer one of the tools that support almost every social network out there: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google My Business, and YouTube.