TikTok is one of the many things that took us all by surprise this past year. Having reached more than 1 billion monthly active users, it has become a social media powerhouse. Thus, you must learn how to schedule TikTok videos.
However, maintaining a TikTok account can be arduous, especially when all the newest trends require you to dance. Fret not, because you can easily manage it now with Publer, and no, you don’t have to do any dances (but you are definitely encouraged to).
Get ready to consistently perform well by creating and scheduling TikTok videos up to 60 seconds long that resonate with your target audience, all from within Publer!
You can post and schedule TikTok videos, and today, we are going to take a look at how to optimize your TikTok strategy to save time and perform better with each video. Therefore, we will take a look at:
- What is TikTok and Why do I Need it?
- What Can I do With TikTok on Publer?
- Supported Post Types and Limitations
- How to Schedule TikTok Videos
- Tips and Tricks to Elevate Your Strategy!
So, without further ado, let’s dive right into that.
What is TikTok and Why Do I Need It?
TikTok is a video-only social media network that has become wildly popular in the last couple of years, specifically with Generation Z. It hosts various videos that can have a duration from 15 seconds to 3 minutes.
This entertaining, educational, and uplifting community shares millions of videos from different genres such as dances, singing, lifestyle, entertainment, business, entrepreneurship, education, food, fashion, and countless other categories.
By using this social media you are directly appealing to a younger audience, and if done properly, creatively, and authentically, it can create a huge impact that translates to respect and admiration for your brand.
There is no better way to stay current at the moment, than by using this social media daily.
So What Can I do With TikTok on Publer?
Supported Post Types and Limitations
Scheduling to TikTok has been a long time coming, and now that it is here, there is no reason for any brand to not be performing great in the virtual home of Gen Z.
On Publer, you can now create, and schedule TikTok videos that are up to 60 seconds with just a few clicks!
Desing your video with VistaCreate (previously Crello), or upload it from anywhere, schedule it, and you will get a notification on your phone accordingly when it is time to post your video.
How to Schedule TikTok Videos
You can schedule TikTok videos in a few very easy steps. Once you have the video ready, simply make sure to go to the Create page on Publer.
Firstly, choose the TikTok account that you have added to Publer on the left-hand side, where all the accounts are listed.
Design your video accordingly or upload your already-created video. When it is time for the video to be posted, you will get a notification from TikTok that lets you know when the video is ready.
After that, click on the Notification to finalize your video by adding elements, sounds, voice-overs, and finish it up with the caption, tags, and relevant hashtags before publishing it.
Tips and Tricks to Elevate Your Strategy
So now that you know how to schedule TikToks, what comes next?
Well, you can easily use all other superpowers of Publer to stay on top of your TikTok strategy, such as:
- Track how a video is performing by using our Analytics tab on Publer. Keep track of engagement (comments, likes, shares) and reach in one place.
- Sync any videos that you have published outside of Publer to have all your TikToks in one place.
- If you notice that a video is performing well, then create evergreen videos with the help of Recycling or Recurring.
- Use Drafts on Publer to save your captions, so that you can access them from your phone, and then copy & paste them when finalizing the video on TikTok.
- Watermark your videos to ensure there is no digital copyright infringement.
- Auto-share videos to another social network with one click.
- Preview what your videos will look like before scheduling or publishing them.
- Use a posting schedule to plan all your posts in advance to ensure consistency.
The last and most important tip is, to create a community. Everyone loves an authentic brand, so don’t be afraid to show your face, be silly, or to share real and heartfelt moments that speak to your brand.
Once you create that community with your top-notch content, the only thing left to do is maintain it. Posting schedules, recycling, and planning in advance are key to creating a consistent presence on TikTok.
So what are you waiting for? You don’t have to start dancing, but you should stop wasting time and get started on TikTok with the help of Publer right now, for free!