Are you planning to master Search Engine Optimization for your business?
Mastering SEO may be challenging, particularly if you’re just a beginner. There are many resources like SEO books, tools, YouTube videos to learn how to rank websites. Luckily, choosing there are Local SEO tools to make it easier. And, we’ve chosen a few of our favorites to share with you!
The use of local SEO software helps track ranks, give competitive data, design keyword strategies, monitor performance, and promote customer interaction.
You don’t need to explore all these tools. You only need to find the one that works best for your business. This article will explore Local SEO applications, their features, and why they’re necessary to your business. We will also tackle the ten best local SEO tools in the biz today.
What is Local SEO?
Do you have a business with a specific focus on a particular geographical area?
If this is the case, you’ll want to invest in the best local SEO tools. Using a local SEO tool is an excellent way to get your products and services in front of local buyers.
For instance, If you want to promote your pool cleaning business, you can use local SEO strategies to help your target audience (potential clients in a selected area) see your business in Google Search. For the best results, you want your business to appear on the map as high up as possible.
Why is Local SEO Necessary?
According to a study, 97% of people search online to find local businesses.
Your business will be more viewable if you use local SEO techniques.
An effective local website’s content and listings can create leads and sales by placing your business in front of clients looking for your products or services online.
Not convinced yet?
Here’s another set of SEO statistics:
- 46% of Google searches are for local information
- 89% of consumers find a local business through the internet (29% for local companies)
- 72% of consumers find stores within their reach
- 50% of ‘near me’ searches result in a store visit
There’s a lot of potential in these numbers.
To have the best SEO techniques and apply them to your business website, we gathered the ten best local SEO tools available on the internet today.
10 Best Local SEO Tools
1. Google Analytics
It doesn’t matter how large or small your website is. Google Analytics is a must-have tool for tracking your digital performance.
Using this tool, users may keep track of their website’s visitors and see how their traffic changes over time.
Google Analytics provides a lot of information about your website’s SEO activity, from keywords to the most popular referrals.
- Helps identify traffic
- Optimizes top of the funnel
- Optimizes website behavior
- GA dashboard provides valuable data
- Short-term performance
- It doesn’t optimize the whole funnel
Search engine optimization (SEO) is necessary because it promotes the discovery of websites and content gathering on the web.
Using HubSpot’s SEO tools, you can get a wide variety of insights about what people are looking for, as well as how your content ranks for specific queries.
With SEO, companies can make sure they’re answering their target audience’s most frequently asked queries on search engines while boosting sales.
When you connect Google Search Console to HubSpot, you’ll have access to data directly from Google that you could use to drive your SEO strategy.
- Search engine friendly
- Loading times are fast
- It makes generating leads easy
- Personalized lead generation
- CRM, CMS, and analytics are available
- It requires a developer’s skill to use HubSpot effectively
As a low-cost local SEO tool for companies with one or more locations, Publer helps you manage and expand your local search operations.
As a result, optimizing your local SEO strategy will increase visitors to your website, leads, and conversions. Publer is an all-in-one solution to compete with significant businesses with infinite resources.
- Offers a Chrome extension to schedule social media posts
- Very easy to use local SEO tool
- Can schedule your posts on different social media platforms
- Supports Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, TikTok, Instagram, Google Business
- Optimizes your Google My Business accounts and listings
- It gives valuable analytics to boost posts
- Targets the right audience for your products
- Can upload pictures and videos from Google Drive, DropBox, or your computer
- Suggests the right keyword for Title and Descriptions
4. Google My Business
A free tool from Google, Google My Business (GMB) lets businesses handle their online presence across search engines and the company’s other services.
Seasoned SEOs use GMB listings to implement a location-based approach.
Creating your GMB profile is the first step to a thriving local search.
Brands looking for local exposure will find the most success on GMB. It’s important to schedule GMB posts to keep a consistent presence for both your audience and for Google to rank you locally.
- Easy to use and easy to set up
- Can reach specific regions and target audiences easily
- Free to use
- Gives free analytics
- It provides the ability to edit your listings
- Sometimes, your business won’t appear on search engines.
To see how well a domain performs in search engine results and the keywords driving traffic, you may use SEMrush, an online SEO tool.
SEMrush can help you keep track of industry-specific trends. It evaluates your on-page SEO and provides suggestions for improvement.
As a result, you’ll have a firmer grasp of your website and be able to make SEO improvements to help you generate more leads.
You may also use SEMrush to locate essential keywords for your campaign.
- Wide range of features to help local SEO efforts
- Monitors local competitors
- Creates detailed SEO reports
GrowthBar is a local SEO tool that uses OpenAI GPT-3 AI technology to do keyword research, competitor analysis, keyword monitoring, and content creation.
A Chrome Extension delivers SEO analysis directly from the Google search results.
There are no limitations on what GrowthBar will reveal for you in your keyword research, competitor analysis, and other local SEO efforts when you choose Google as your search engine.
- Easy to use
- It offers a Chrome extension
- It gives valuable data to have effective SEO campaigns
- Unlimited research and domain queries
- For ‘basic’ SEO campaigns only
- It doesn’t support broken link building
- Pricing plans don’t match its functionalities
GeoRanker is a professional local SEO tool that helps users determine their website and keyword ranking based on particular areas such as cities and countries.
GeoRanker is specifically developed to enhance the SEO strategy of company owners by monitoring local SERPs.
Local SEO tools like GeoRanker’s give local SERP research and statistics, which helps companies grow.
- Distinguishable feature
- It has a prominent feature called a citation tool
- Comprehensive keyword tools
- It doesn’t offer state level, only cities and countries
- Crawling dynamic content only depends on the complexity
8. Google Ads Keyword Planner
Marketers may use the Keyword Planner tool to uncover relevant keywords, as well as statistics on search volume, competition, and ad cost.
If you’re just a beginner in search engine marketing, keyword research is a great place to begin.
If you’re planning to use Google Ads (formerly known as AdWords) or are already using Google Ads, the Keyword Planner is a beautiful place to start.
- Gives average monthly search numbers for keywords (ie. “IT support London” has 500 monthly volume)
- It helps you in determining costs
- Creates new search ad campaigns
- Suggestions for keywords reduced from 500 to 300
- Keywords are for phrases or broad matches
Yext uses web directories and Google searches to organize and share information.
You can increase your business location visibility on search engines by monitoring the reliability and precision of your data and spreading it to all the directories.
- Integrates Google My Business
- Keep the reliable data for your business
- It gives consistency to your business information
- Solves duplicate business listings
- Big learning curve
- Customer support
- Price and functions don’t match
Synup helps organizations improve brand recognition, client acquisition, and sales performance by using the power of local marketing.
Thousands of businesses use Synup to boost their local business content and results.
Customers can find and choose brands by distributing, enhancing, analyzing, and optimizing their local content across all digital platforms from a single location.
- Easier location management
- Crawls 200+ search engines as well as directories
- Offers integrated workflows
- It lets you manage specific industry
- Confusing user interface
- Difficult to navigate
- Key Takeaways
Using these local SEO tools, you can ensure that your website is ahead of the competition in local searches. Saving time and money while enhancing your local visibility and interacting with your target audience is all possible with the right local SEO tools.
To summarize, it’s vital that your local SEO tool:
- Offers affordable pricings
- Gives developed user interface
- Optimizes your business listings
- Saves you time and resources
- Improves your engagement
Ready to be an SEO pro? Sign up with Publer!