Every digital marketer knows the great power of social media which interestingly is always on the rise.
Every year there are tons of updates and the number daily active users continues to grow.
It is beyond important to take good care of the online presence. By knowing all the relevant and updated stats, everyone can skyrocket the results.
Social media is an essential part of our daily life. We get informed, purchase products, and communicate with a wide audience. And let’s face it, it is our life.
Whether you’re networking for a shopping experience or boosting brand awareness for your brand, social media always shows a bright side of what you can achieve.
32 Social Media Stats That Matter To Marketers In 2021
- There are over 1 billion active monthly viewers
- 200 million Instagram users visit at least one business profile per day
- 130 million Instagram users tap to buy items every month
- 500 million people use Instagram Stories every day
- 50% of people visited a website to purchase after seeing a product or service in Stories
- Food-related content is the most popular in the UK (39%)
- Over 84% of Instagram users prefer photos over videos
- Over 33% of the most-watched Instagram Stories are from businesses
- Pinterest has over 320 million monthly active users
- Over 50% of Pinterest users are located outside the US
- Around 97% of searches on Pinterest don’t contain brands’ names
- 77% of Pinterest users are females
- Pinterest counts over 2 billion (text-based and guided) searches every month
- 11 PM is an amazing time to share Pins
- $2 are earned for every $1 spent on promoted Pins
- Over 500 million tweets are shared every day (5,787 tweets per second)
- 44% of Twitter users in the US are aged between 18 and 24 (31% are aged between 25 and 29 and 26% are aged between 30-49)
- Around 29.5% of Twitter traffic comes from the US
- 66% of Twitter users are males
- A tweet’s lifespan is up to 20 minutes maximum
- 67% of B2B businesses use Twitter as a digital marketing tool
Every respective source of information is linked properly to all social media stats and none of the above stats is Publer’s copyright.
11 Social Media Stats That Matter to Marketers
The Great Power of Branding in 2021