As you may already know, Google is the world’s most powerful and effective search engine.
But Google is more than just a search engine. It offers a variety of free tools to help marketers, developers, and other professionals achieve the best results in their particular fields.
These 10 Google marketing tools can help you:
- Boost your SEO ranking
- Build brand awareness
- Inspire more people with your brand
- Track and manage your brand reputation
Read on to explore the best Google marketing tools, their main features, and how to use them to grow your business.
10 Google Marketing Tools You Should Try Out
Google has a marketing tool for nearly every aspect of digital marketing that businesses can leverage to improve their online presence and grow their brand.
Below, we will explore 10 Google marketing tools you should try. We will cover everything from tracking website performance to optimizing your ad campaigns, giving you the insights and tools you need to take your online marketing to the next level.
Google My Business
Google My Business (GMB) is the leading online platform for local business listings. It’s free and gives you control over your business’s appearance on Google Search and Google Maps.
A GMB account allows you to add important business information such as location, contact details, hours of operation, and website URL. A single account can access multiple Google platforms simultaneously. Also, Google revealed that one-third of Google searches have local intent.
Google My Business main features:
- It’s free
- Improve your business’ search visibility
- Help customers find you
- It contains a review section
- Provide customer insights
Here is how you can easily create and edit and schedule Google My Business posts with Publer.
Google Analytics is one of the most powerful Google tools marketers can use. You can learn a lot about your website visitors, including but not limited to the following.
Google Analytics main features:
- Demographics: Learn more about your audience, including location and language.
- Social Engagement: See what social networks your visitors are from and how they interact with your website’s social plugins (must implement custom coding).
- Mobile Information: Find out how many visitors are using mobile technology.
- Traffic Sources: Analyze which websites, keywords, search engines, and other referrers are sending traffic to your website.
- Top Content: Get an idea of your content’s effectiveness.
- Conversion: Set goals in Google Analytics to find out which visitors convert. I.e., Purchasing products or signing up for mailing lists.
- Technology: Find out what browsers, operating systems, and networks visitors use to view your website.
Google Trends is an online search tool that lets you see how often people search for a particular keyword or topic over a specific period of time. It also highlights trending topics so that you can attract people by piquing their interest.
Google Trends main features:
- Know the trends
- Brand monitoring
- Observe competitors
Google Alerts is a free Google tool that allows you to monitor the web for specific keywords. You can create alerts on your business or niche-related keywords to get access to the latest news, brand mentions, and other interesting and relevant content.
Google Alerts main features:
- It helps you track the reputation of your online business by allowing you to track mentions of your brand. Stay updated when someone mentions your brand, product, or competitor online.
- You can monitor your competitors’ online activities and analyze what works and what doesn’t.
- Google Alerts helps you learn more about your field and discover new content ideas. You can create alerts for niche-specific keywords such as SEO, influencer marketing, travel, and more.
If you want to dominate the video market, start with Google’s YouTube. Your videos will not only be visible to YouTube’s millions of visitors but will also appear in leading search results. If traditional SEO can’t get your site on the first page of search results, video can help.
YouTube main features:
- Publishing engaging videos on YouTube can help your brand reach more people.
- Valuable video content helps you gain massive followers, engagement, and quality backlinks for your website.
With Publer you can easily schedule your YouTube videos at the optimal times.
Learn more on how to schedule YouTube videos with Publer.
Also, its helpful features will improve your content, such as hashtag suggestions, analytics, post insights, Canva integration, and recently AI-generated content.
With Publer AI Assist, you can complete the text or generate new one from scratch. Isn’t that amazing?
Google AdWords is a free Google marketing tool that helps marketers run paid search campaigns.
Google AdWords main features:
- Google AdWords helps you reach the right people at the right time.
- It allows you to target your ads to potential customers in different geographies.
- You can also use graphic display ads, YouTube video ads, and other types of Google ads to attract more people through Google AdWords.
Google AdWords Keyword Tool
You should try the Google AdWords Keyword Tool if you need keyword ideas for your search engine marketing campaigns or paid search ads.
Google AdWords Keyword Tool main features:
- Estimate the cost: Check out how much it costs on average for your ad to appear in searches for a keyword.
- Find brand-new keywords: Get keyword suggestions for your website, services, or products.
- Make fresh campaigns: New campaigns based on in-depth keyword research can be created with the help of your keyword plan.
- See monthly searches for: Check out estimates of how many searches a keyword gets every month.
- Sort out keywords: Examine how your keywords fit into various brand-related categories.
If you’ve targeted keywords in Google AdWords, you’ll also see an approximate cost-per-click (CPC).
Google Search Console
Google Search Console tools help marketers, webmasters and SEO professionals understand how Google sees web pages. Google Search Console can provide detailed crawl reporting and indexing information about your pages directly from Google’s index.
Google Search Console main features:
- Search Console helps you analyze your site’s performance and improve it if necessary.
- Optimize your website content and search performance by integrating with your Google Analytics account.
- Crawl data to help Google see what’s new on your site. This free Google marketing tool can help you identify and fix website issues and boost your rankings.
Google Webmaster Tools
Google Webmaster Tools is another Google product that provides tons of valuable data. If you already have your website set up with Google Analytics, add it to Google Webmaster Tools and start learning more.
Google Webmaster Tools main features:
- Site Configuration: In this section, review your website’s settings on the internet, including preferred domain normalization, site links, URL parameters, address changes, and who has access.
- Site Health: This section includes crawl errors, statistics, blocked URLs, and malware alerts.
- Website Traffic – This section contains search queries (some keywords excluded from Google Analytics because no keywords were provided), links to your website (backlink profile summary view), and internal links.
- Website Optimization – This section includes a sitemap, HTML improvement suggestions, content keywords, and other resources.
Google Forms is a web-based survey app that creates data collection forms. Create polls, polls, quizzes, and event registration sheets on your mobile or web browser. There are no requirements for special software.
You will find Google Forms in your Google Drive and easily create questions for your event, like in the image below. You can find any information about your form in Responses, as listed at the top.
You can then view and analyze your survey’s performance in tables and graphs.
Incorporating these Google marketing tools into your digital marketing strategy can drive more traffic to your website, generate leads, and grow your business.
Remember, it’s essential to regularly monitor and adjust your marketing efforts based on the data and insights these marketing tools provide to ensure the best possible results.
Here are some key takeaways:
- Google Analytics is a powerful tool that can help you track your website’s performance and gain insights into your audience’s behavior.
- Google My Business is a free tool that enables you to manage your business information across Google, including Google Maps and Google Search.
- Google Search Console allows you to monitor and improve your website’s visibility on Google search results pages.
- Google AdWords helps you reach the right people at the right time.
- With Publer you can easily schedule your YouTube videos at the optimal times.
Which of these Google marketing tools are you using in your marketing strategy? Let us know in te comments!