If you’re active on Pinterest and constantly trying to stay on top of trends, you likely have a lot of pins you no longer need collecting dust. Maybe they’re outdated, or perhaps you just don’t find them interesting anymore. Either way, it’s time to clean up your boards and eliminate those unwanted pins!
Achieving Vs. Deleting Pins
When you archive a pin, you remove it from your boards and keep it in your account. This is useful if you want to save the pin for later or if you want to edit it and repin it later. You can find all of your archived pins by going to your profile and selecting “Archived Pins” from the menu. You can also hide a pin if you don’t want to delete it but don’t want it to appear on your board. To do this, hover over the pin and click the “Hide” button. The pin will still be visible on your profile, but it won’t be displayed on your board.
Deleting a pin permanently removes it from your account. Once you delete a pin, you can’t get it back. This is helpful if you want to get rid of pins that are no longer relevant to you or if they’re taking up too much space in your account.
Here’s How To Delete Pins On Pinterest:
- Go to “Boards”
- Select the board with the pins you wish to delete.
- Select the Filter icon in the right corner
- Click “Select Pins to Move or Delete“
- Choose the pins to be deleted.
- Click “Delete,” then confirm “Delete. “
How To Delete Pins On Mobile Pinterest App
- Open Pinterest
- Choose Board with unwanted pins
- Click “Select” in the top right corner
- Choose which pins you would like deleted
- Click the trash icon and confirm delete
Why Delete a Pinterest Board?
Pinterest boards are virtual bulletin boards where you can save and organize images, articles, and recipes from around the web. They’re a great way to collect ideas for projects, weddings, recipes, or just about anything else. You can create boards for anything you like, and other people can follow your boards to see the pins you’ve saved.
Sometimes it’s necessary to delete an entire board. Here are some reasons you may want to delete a whole Pinterest board.
- The board has very few followers.
- You created a duplicate board.
- You don’t use the board.
- You want to streamline your account.
- The board contains content you no longer like
How to Delete Boards on Pinterest
If you want to delete an entire board or multiple boards on Pinterest, follow these steps:
- Open your Pinterest
- Select the Board that you wish to delete
- Choose the pencil icon on the left
- select the “Delete” button, then confirm by clicking “Delete Forever. “
If you use Pinterest for marketing, you know how important it is to stay on top of what’s trending in both the Pinterest world and your niche as a whole. To keep your Pinterest content fresh keep these top tips in mind:
- Create new boards with fresh, relevant topics.
- Pin freshly created content from other blogs and websites.
- Delete older pins that are no longer receiving engagement.
- Engage with other users by repinning their content and commenting on their pins.