Did you know that Facebook has nearly 3 billion active users each month? It’s what makes the social media platform a hotspot for online business. In 2021, it was estimated that over 200 million small businesses used Facebook to expand their social media presence.
On average, brands publish 7.5 posts per day in an attempt to reach all their followers, but not all businesses succeed in doing so. With the oversaturation of online companies, how can you target the right audience and stand out? One crucial data point is knowing the best time to publish content on your Facebook page.
Being strategic about your posting schedules will increase post engagement in terms of likes, shares, comments, and link clicks. In this post, we will show you the best times to post on Facebook for maximum reach. You will also learn about the best social media tools for scheduling posts and their advantages.
When Should You Post On Facebook?
Recently, studies uncovered the best time to post on Facebook for the highest reach is between 1 PM to 3 PM from Mondays through Saturdays. Existing practices show that Thursdays and Fridays display the highest weekly engagement rates. Other studies recommend posting from 1 PM to 4 PM during the latter half of the week and on weekends.
Still, other findings show that the best time to post for maximum reach on Facebook depends on your page’s data. Use Publer Analytics to discover when your audience is most active.
Your followers will be more likely to see your posts on their newsfeed if you tailor your scheduling strategy to your existing audience.
The Best Times To Post On Facebook According To Industry
Knowing your industry’s peak hours can help you plan your brand’s content schedule. According to research, online users consume industry content at various times of the day.
Research shows that most software businesses witness peaks in activity at 9 AM, 3 PM, and 5 PM. Another study discovered that posting anytime between 9 AM and noon on Wednesdays could result in high engagement.
With peak hours of 8 AM, 12 PM, and 3 PM, education-related pages should prioritize releasing evenly spaced content to allow users to interact with previous content before new ones are posted. It’s recommended that easy reads are scheduled in the morning as audiences can better absorb and process information during this time.
If you sell software-as-a-service to other businesses, the best times to publish content are 9 AM, 3 PM, and 4 PM. To stay ahead of the competition, use Facebook Ad Library to monitor marketing trends and campaigns of competitors.
The best time for non-profits to post content is between 8 AM to 9 AM on weekdays. Outside of these posting hours, garnering a community through Facebook groups is helpful, and sustaining a lively community through Facebook games can heighten engagement.
Posts about healthcare services receive the most engagement between 6 and 7 AM, 9 AM, and 11 AM to 12 PM. Healthcare-related pages can use this data to release content that may be relevant in the morning and optimize their content publishing using automated scheduling tools.
The Right Social Media Management Tools To Schedule Posts
Scheduling social media posts can be tedious and tiring. It can be challenging to keep up with multiple platforms if you have a small team or are just starting out with social media management.
Luckily, various tools can streamline this process and make handling social media much more manageable, like Publer. With Publer, your brand will have no problem posting content frequently, consistently, and at the peak hours of engagement.
Here are some of the main benefits of using a social media management tool to optimize your marketing efforts.
- Reach: Oversaturation of content on social media has resulted in businesses struggling to reach their target audiences. With direct competitors also finding their niche on Facebook Marketplace, maximizing the reach of your business page is essential. Social media tools can streamline this process to ensure posts are released on time without fail.
- Consistency: Consistency is key to maintaining a solid online presence. Regular posts are essential for growing brand awareness online. With social media schedulers, you’ll never have to worry about forgetting a post again.
- Engagement: Much like building an Instagram presence, engagement is vital for building trust with your followers. Users are looking for businesses that are trustworthy and credible. Social media tools will help you publish engaging and high-quality content on your page.
- Simplicity: Running a page on Facebook can be overwhelming and time-consuming, but automating the processes with Publer will simplify your Facebook marketing experience. The available tools will streamline your business workflows and allow you to focus on other pressing matters.
- Analysis: Analyzing the success of your posts and follower demographics is critical to improving your page’s overall performance. Instead of manually analyzing data, save time and energy using in-depth analytics from Publer. By adjusting your content strategy according to data and metrics, you can expect better results and returns on future posts.
Establishing a strong digital presence has become crucial for businesses that want to excel and stand out. Social media management tools are essential investments for companies that wish to scale up their operations and increase their customer base rapidly.
Coupled with the knowledge of the best times to post on Facebook, businesses stand a much better chance of converting more sales and reaching their target audience with just a few clicks.
In conclusion, we’ve found that scheduling Facebook posts in advance is a surefire way to maintain the consistency and frequency of posts and ultimately increase your brand’s online reach.
- Businesses should determine their optimal posting hours to maximize their reach and engagement.
- Each industry experiences varying peak hours throughout the day.
- Businesses nowadays can scale their growth and online reach through social media schedulers such as Publer.